The Winthrop Eagles (12-6, 5-0 Big South) hope to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the High Point Panthers (7-11, 1-3 Big South) at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena. Read on for everything you need to know to place a bet on the Panthers (on the spread) or the Eagles.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 23, 2022 at 7:58 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
High Point vs Winthrop Betting Odds
High Point Offense Vs. Winthrop Defense
|High Point Offense||Stats (Rank)||Winthrop Defense|
|69.7 (226)||Points/Gm||71.5 (251)|
|65 (319)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (266)|
|43.7 (206)||Field Goal %||43.4 (212)|
|35.8 (82)||3PT %||34.6 (258)|
|49.7 (226)||Effective FG %||50.7 (259)|
|55.2 (126)||True Shooting %||53.5 (245)|
Winthrop Offense Vs. High Point Defense
|Winthrop Offense||Stats (Rank)||High Point Defense|
|75.8 (84)||Points/Gm||70.5 (226)|
|69.5 (144)||Possessions/Game||65 (27)|
|48.2 (24)||Field Goal %||42.9 (189)|
|37.3 (40)||3PT %||32.7 (154)|
|56 (19)||Effective FG %||49.1 (182)|
|58.8 (22)||True Shooting %||54.4 (286)|
High Point Betting Insights
- High Point is 9-6-0 ATS this season.
- High Point and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven out of 15 times this season.
Winthrop Betting Insights
- Winthrop is 4-11-0 ATS this season.
- A total of nine Winthrop games this season have gone over the point total.
High Point Key Players
- John-Michael Wright leads the Panthers in points and assists. He puts up 20.4 points per game while also adding four assists.
- High Point’s rebounding leader is Zach Austin, who grabs 8.1 per game.
- Wright hits 2.4 treys per game to lead the Panthers.
- High Point’s steals leader is Bryant Randleman, who averages two per game. Austin leads the team averaging 2.6 blocks a game.
Winthrop Key Players
- D.J. Burns owns the Eagles top spot in scoring with 16 points per game and also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Winthrop leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Cory Hightower with 6.4 rebounds per game and Drew Buggs with 4.1 assists per game.
- Patrick Good is tops from three-point range for the Eagles, hitting 2.8 treys per game.
- Winthrop’s Hightower has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Chase Claxton is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.