Good morning, Pickswise Nation and welcome to another tremendous Thursday of sports. We have only a single football game tonight, compared to the 3 last week, but it should be a good one with the Seahawks taking on the Cowboys, and there’s also NBA, NHL, college basketball and golf to enjoy, so let’s get straight to making your next bet better.
About Last Night
- It was a winning Wednesday for our NBA handicappers as we went 5-2 with our picks and cashed both of our Best Bets. We also hit our NBA mega parlay for a win at +867 odds. Things clicked again for the Clippers as they beat the Kings 131-117.
- The Canadiens, Rangers and Capitals were the winning teams on the 3-game NHL slate, with the Rangers now having the best record in the league at 16-4-1.
- Our college basketball cappers had a fantastic night, going 7-1 on Wednesday, including taking Arkansas to cover as the Razorbacks upset #7 Duke 80-75.
- Our soccer picks went 3-1 again on the Wednesday Champions League slate, taking our record for the midweek European matches to 6-2.
- The Seahawks are looking to end the Cowboys’ unbeaten home record on TNF tonight (8:15 pm ET, Amazon Prime). Check out our NFL picks for that game and the other Week 13 matchups.
- Today’s NBA slate includes an NBA TV doubleheader of Pacers vs Heat at 7:30 pm ET and Clippers vs Warriors at 10:00 pm ET. Take a look at our NBA predictions.
- There is also a big NHL slate including a clash between the Golden Knights and Canucks at 10:30 pm ET. You can read all our NHL predictions.
- We also have college basketball games including a battle between unbeaten Liberty and #13 Florida Atlantic at 6:00 pm ET on ESPNU. Read today’s college basketball picks.
- Tiger Woods returns to action in the Hero World Challenge today and we have golf predictions for the event.
Best Bet of the Day
NFL: Dallas Cowboys -8.5 over Seattle Seahawks (-110, FanDuel)
8:15 pm ET, Amazon Prime
These teams are trending in different directions. The Seahawks are riddled with injuries, while the Cowboys are mostly healthy and have been beating up on inferior opposition, especially at home. Seattle got crushed by the 49ers at home on Thanksgiving and struggled with the pass-rush all night. It’s difficult to see a path to success for the Seahawks in this one and Dallas should continue to roll against a team that’s losing ground. Read our full Seahawks vs Cowboys predictions.
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the morning and afternoon on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
The Cowboys are outscoring opponents 205-60 at AT&T Stadium this season.
Quote of the Day
“I’m just as curious as all of you are to see what happens because I haven’t done it in a while.”
— Tiger Woods returns to action in the Hero World Challenge today in his first appearance since the Masters in April.