The New Hampshire Wildcats (7-7, 2-3 America East) will visit the Maine Black Bears (4-13, 1-5 America East) after losing five road games in a row. The contest begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. Read on for everything you need to know to place a bet on the Black Bears (on the spread) or the Wildcats.
This article makes reference to lines updated as of January 26, 2022 at 12:07 AM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Maine vs New Hampshire Betting Odds
Maine Offense Vs. New Hampshire Defense
|Maine Offense||Stats (Rank)||New Hampshire Defense|
|60.4 (348)||Points/Gm||64.6 (72)|
|66 (298)||Possessions/Game||64.7 (20)|
|40 (334)||Field Goal %||42.6 (165)|
|27.2 (350)||3PT %||34 (223)|
|45.1 (339)||Effective FG %||49.3 (183)|
|48.2 (328)||True Shooting %||51.3 (146)|
New Hampshire Offense Vs. Maine Defense
|New Hampshire Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maine Defense|
|70 (218)||Points/Gm||69.2 (188)|
|75.1 (21)||Possessions/Game||68.2 (116)|
|43.1 (232)||Field Goal %||45.2 (297)|
|38.1 (20)||3PT %||35 (271)|
|50.7 (177)||Effective FG %||51.6 (284)|
|46.6 (339)||True Shooting %||54.2 (282)|
Maine Betting Insights
- Maine is 13-1-0 ATS this season.
- Maine and its opponents have combined to go over the point total eight out of 14 times this season.
New Hampshire Betting Insights
- New Hampshire has compiled a 9-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- New Hampshire’s games have hit the over four out of 12 times this year.
Maine Key Players
- Vukasin Masic leads the Black Bears in points, rebounds and assists. He puts up 8.8 points per game while adding four rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Lechaun Duhart hits 1.7 treys per game to lead the Black Bears.
- Maine’s blocks leader is Chris Efretuei, who collects 0.4 per game. Sam Ihekwoaba leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
New Hampshire Key Players
- The Wildcats leader in scoring is Jayden Martinez with 14.3 points per game. He also adds 6.2 rebounds per game and 1.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to New Hampshire leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Tayler Mattos with 6.5 rebounds per game and Blondeau Tchoukuiengo with 4.5 assists per game.
- Marco Foster leads the Wildcats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging two made threes per game.
- New Hampshire’s B. Tchoukuiegno has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Nick Guadarrama is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.