NFL picks, Week 14: ‘Experts’ mostly picking Bucs over Bills

Bills Wire

There are not many Bill-eving this week.

Earlier this week, for only the second time this season, the Buffalo Bills were named an underdog heading into a game. The Bills (7-5) were named 3.5-point dogs against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-3).

The only other time that happened this year was against the Kansas City Chiefs.

While only the Bucs are only a slight favorite in sportsbooks, the “experts” appear to be much more confident.

According to NFL Pickwatch, a big chunk of the writers, analysts and talking heads on television have picked the Bucs as their winner in Week 14’s matchup.

That number is 87 percent, leaving only 13 percent handful that have picked Buffalo.

But that does mean at least some have faith in the Bills.

Among those that have Buffalo pulling off the upset include: Dan Graziano (ESPN), Domonique Foxworth (ESPN), and Jori Epstein (USA TODAY).

Follow the Bills Wire Podcast:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts

PHP Code Snippets Powered By :