Having won 4 games in a row, the Los Angeles Lakers (18-21) kick off a 2-game road trip Saturday starting with the Sacramento Kings (20-17). Tip-off is 10 p.m. ET at Golden 1 Center. Below, we analyze Tipico Sportsbook’s lines around the Lakers vs. Kings odds, and make our expert NBA picks and predictions.
The Lakers have won 4 straight games and 5 of their last 6. They beat the Atlanta Hawks at home, 130-114, as 3-point underdogs Friday night.
The Kings are coming off a 120-117 loss to the Atlanta Hawks at home Wednesday. They have lost 2 of 3 but have won 3 of 5.
Lakers at Kings odds
Provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub Lines last updated at 10:50 a.m. ET.
- Moneyline (ML): Lakers +300 (bet $100 to win $300) | Kings -360 (bet $360 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Lakers +8.5 (-110) | Kings -8.5 (-110)
- Over/Under (O/U): 241.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Lakers at Kings key injuries
- G Troy Brown Jr. (quad) questionable
- F Anthony Davis (foot) out
- C Damian Jones (toe) questionable
- G Austin Reaves (hamstring) out
- G Lonnie Walker IV (knee) out
- G Russell Westbrook (foot) probable
- G Malik Monk (calf) questionable
For most recent updates: Official NBA injury report.
Lakers at Kings picks and predictions
Kings 125, Lakers 112
The Lakers are 8-13 on the road this season and are 1-4 when they play on no rest.
The Kings are 11-8 at home and beat the Lakers, 134-120, at home Dec. 21.
I expect a similar result, but that doesn’t mean you should have to wager more than 3 1/2 times what you can win on this game.
The Lakers are 17-21-1 ATS on the season but also 8-13 ATS on the road this season. Their last 5 losses have all been by at least 9 points.
The Kings are 20-17 ATS overall and 9-10 ATS at home. They have not had a win by more than 2 points since their last meeting with the Lakers.
I believe that trend changes.
BET KINGS -8.5 (-110).
Their last meeting had a total of 254 points.
Four of the Lakers’ last 10 games have surpassed the projected total for tonight’s game.
Only 1 of the last 5 meetings has gotten that high.
BET UNDER 241.5 (-110).