The Atlanta Hawks (17-19) kick off a 4-game road trip Monday night against the Golden State Warriors (19-18). Tip-off is 10 p.m. ET at Chase Center. The Hawks have lost 3 straight games and 4 of their last 5. They last played on Friday, losing to the Los Angeles Lakers at home 130-121 as 6-point favorites.
The Warriors are 4-0 on their current 8-game homestand after losing 5 of 6 on the road trip they had before it. They are coming off a 118-112 win over the Portland Trail Blazers Friday night as 1-point underdogs.
- Moneyline (ML): Hawks +100 (bet $100 to win $100) | Warriors -120 (bet $120 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Hawks +1.5 (-108) | Warriors -1.5 (-112)
- Over/Under (O/U): 236.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Hawks at Warriors key injuries
- C Clint Capela (calf) out
- F De’Andre Hunter (ankle) questionable
- G Stephen Curry (shoulder) out
- F JaMychal Green (leg) out
- F Andre Iguodala (hip) out
- F Jonathan Kuminga (foot) out
- F Andrew Wiggins (illness) out
- C James Wiseman (ankle) out
For most recent updates: Official NBA injury report.
Hawks at Warriors picks and predictions
Warriors 112, Hawks 108
The Warriors are mostly unbeatable at home. They are 16-2 while the Hawks are 6-11 on the road. The Warriors have won 5 straight at home, even playing without Curry.
I like the Warriors to win but you get better odds going with an ATS wager and the spread is small.
Liking the Warriors at home, a 1.5-point spread seems perfect. The odds are better than the moneyline and they are 13-4-1 ATS at home while the Hawks are 6-11 ATS on the road.
BET WARRIORS -1.5 (-112).
With no Curry or Wiggins, Golden State has to rely on defense. Only 1 of their last 8 games has gone over 236 total points. The Under is 4-0 in the Warriors’ last 4 games.
BET UNDER 236.5 (-110).