The San Antonio Spurs (6-11) wrap up their 5-game road trip Sunday against the Los Angeles Lakers (4-10). Tip-off is 9:30 p.m. ET at Crypto.com Arena.
The Spurs, playing on the 2nd night of a back-to-back, have gone winless on the road trip thus far. They lost 119-97 to the Los Angeles Clippers Saturday night, failing to cover the 8.5-point spread as underdogs.
The Lakers play the final game of a 4-game homestand. They have won 2 games in a row after defeating the Detroit Pistons 128-121 on Friday as 6-point favorites.
Spurs at Lakers odds
- Moneyline (ML): Spurs +235 (bet $100 to win $235) | Lakers -280 (bet $280 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Spurs +6.5 (-110) | Lakers -6.5 (-110)
- Over/Under (O/U): 229.5 (O: -105 | U: -115)
Spurs at Lakers key injuries
- C Zach Collins (leg) out
- G Romeo Langford (health and safety protocols) out
- G Devin Vassell (ankle) questionable
- G Max Christie (health and safety protocols) out
- F Anthony Davis (back) probable
- F LeBron James (groin) questionable
- F Juan Toscano-Anderson (back) questionable
For most recent updates: Official NBA injury report.
Spurs at Lakers picks and predictions
Lakers 121, Spurs 113
The Spurs have lost all 4 games of their current road trip. They have only 1 win in their last 10 games.
The Lakers have won 2 straight and are 4-5 at home. Most of their issues have been on the road, where they are 0-5.
Neither team is playing great this season, but the Spurs are abysmal right now. But as for the moneyline PASS.
The Spurs have not lost by fewer than 7 points in their 4-game losing streak. They are 4-5 ATS on the road and have covered the spread once in their road trip.
The Lakers beat the Pistons by 7 and the Nets by 13 in their last 2 games.
BET LAKERS -6.5 (-110).
In their 4 meetings last season, 2 had totals of 229 or more.
Only 1 of the Spurs’ last 5 games has gotten over 228.
Five of the Lakers’ last 8 have had at least 229.
BET OVER 229.5 (-115).