LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers (2-10) battle the Brooklyn Nets (6-7) on Sunday, November 13, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. The game will start at 6:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA, YES, and NBA TV.
The Nets are a 3-point favorite against the Lakers when Nets and Lakers square off. The point total for the game is 224.5.
Nets vs. Lakers Betting Odds
- Spread: Brooklyn -3
- Total: 224.5
- Moneyline: Brooklyn -147, Los Angeles +124
Nets at Lakers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Nets (- 3)
- Pick OU:Under (224.5)
Nets 115 – Lakers 107
- Brooklyn has been victorious in four of the seven contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Brooklyn has come away with a win three times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -147 or better on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Brooklyn has a 59.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Los Angeles has gone 2-8 in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 20% of those games).
- Los Angeles has not yet won a game when they entered play as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer in eight chances.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Los Angeles has an implied win probability of 44.6%.
- The Nets score 110.6 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 116.4 the Lakers give up.
- When Brooklyn puts up more than 116.4 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- When Brooklyn puts up more than 116.4 points, it is 1-2.
- Los Angeles is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when giving up fewer than 110.6 points.
- Los Angeles has a 1-3 record when allowing fewer than 110.6 points.
- The Lakers put up an average of 108.3 points per game, just 0.1 more points than the 108.2 the Nets allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has put together a 2-4 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record in games it scores more than 108.2 points.
- Los Angeles is 2-4 when it scores more than 108.2 points.
- Brooklyn’s record is 6-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it allows fewer than 108.3 points.
- Brooklyn is 5-2 when it gives up fewer than 108.3 points.
- The Nets are the NBA’s 19th-ranked scoring team (110.6 PPG), while the Lakers rank 24th in points per game allowed (116.4) in the league.
- The 29th-ranked scoring NBA team (108.3 PPG) is Los Angeles, while the Brooklyn squad ranks eighth in the league defensively (108.2 PPG).
- The Nets have scored a total of 32 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.4 per game), while the Lakers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 98 total points, 8.1 per game).
- The average implied total for Brooklyn this year is 115.4 points, 1.4 more points than its implied total of 114 points in Sunday’s game.
- This season, Brooklyn has put up more than 114 points five times.
- The average implied point total on the season for Los Angeles (116.0) is 5.0 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
How to watch Nets vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA, YES, and NBA TV
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!