The Longwood Lancers (8-5, 0-0 Big South) will visit the Radford Highlanders (5-9, 1-1 Big South) after losing four straight road games. The matchup begins at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. Below you’ll find the stats and trends you need to place your bets on this matchup between the Highlanders () and the Lancers ( moneyline odds to win).
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 11, 2022 at 11:58 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Radford vs Longwood Betting Odds
Radford Offense Vs. Longwood Defense
|Radford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Longwood Defense|
|63.8 (323)||Points/Gm||63.5 (62)|
|67.6 (245)||Possessions/Game||70.1 (195)|
|42.5 (265)||Field Goal %||40.4 (74)|
|33.8 (182)||3PT %||30.8 (90)|
|49.5 (235)||Effective FG %||47.2 (109)|
|52.2 (237)||True Shooting %||50.5 (127)|
Longwood Offense Vs. Radford Defense
|Longwood Offense||Stats (Rank)||Radford Defense|
|80.2 (29)||Points/Gm||69.6 (215)|
|70.8 (109)||Possessions/Game||67.5 (82)|
|46.0 (92)||Field Goal %||44.8 (283)|
|35.7 (90)||3PT %||34.5 (265)|
|52.5 (109)||Effective FG %||51.5 (287)|
|55.1 (136)||True Shooting %||55.8 (328)|
Radford Betting Insights
- Radford has covered 10 times in 12 matchups with a spread this season.
- Radford’s games have gone over the point total six out of 12 times this season.
Longwood Betting Insights
- Longwood has compiled an 8-1-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Longwood and its opponents have combined to go over the point total four out of nine times this season.
Radford Key Players
- Bryan Hart leads the Highlanders in scoring, racking up 9.0 points per game.
- Josiah Jeffers leads Radford with 2.8 assists a game and Rashun Williams paces the team with 5.1 rebounds per matchup.
- The Highlanders are led by Hart from long distance. He connects on 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Jeffers leads the team with 2.4 steals per game. Williams collects 0.4 blocks an outing to pace Radford.
Longwood Key Players
- Isaiah Wilkins is at the top of the Lancers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 12.1 points per game and 5.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Justin Hill puts in work dishing out assists and is Longwood’s assist leader with 3.9 per game.
- DeShaun Wade makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lancers, averaging 1.9 treys per game.
- Wilkins tops Longwood in steals with 1.4 per game, and Leslie Nkereuwem leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.