T.Y. Hilton and the Indianapolis Colts host the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday at Lucas Oil Stadium. The WR has receiving yards and touchdowns prop bets set for the matchup. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Hilton’s Last Time Out
T.Y. Hilton’s Last Time Out
T.Y. Hilton Week 6 Prop Bets
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Hilton is averaging 46.2 receiving yards per game, 14.3 less than the over/under of 60.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 20% of his games this year (one out of five), Hilton has totaled more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.7 per game. He averages 16.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Hilton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just 20% of his games (one of five).
- In only one of his five games (20%), Hilton has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.7 yards.
- Just eight players have recorded more than 60.5 receiving yards against Cincinnati this season.
- The Bengals have the fourth-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 236.6 yards per game.
Receiving TDs Betting Tips
- Hilton averages 0.5 less receiving touchdowns per game (0.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Hilton has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Hilton has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has caught 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his average prop.
- Hilton has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hilton has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Six players have recorded at least one receiving touchdown against Cincinnati this season.
- The Bengals have allowed the 22nd-most receiving touchdowns in the NFL this season (1.4 per game).
Hilton vs the Bengals (Last 4 Games)
T.Y. Hilton vs the Bengals
More Recent NFL News