Odell Beckham Jr. will take the field for the Cleveland Browns against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Heinz Field with prop bets set for receiving yards and touchdowns in the matchup. Here are some betting insights and tips for the WR’s props.
Beckham’s Last Time Out
Odell Beckham Jr.’s Last Time Out
Odell Beckham Jr. Week 6 Prop Bets
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Beckham is averaging 58.8 receiving yards per game, 10.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (69.5).
- Beckham has totaled more than 69.5 receiving yards in 40% of his games this year (two out of five).
- Beckham has totaled 10.1 fewer receiving yards per game (58.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 68.9.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Beckham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Beckham has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (68.9 yards) in just 40% of his games (two out of five opportunities).
- Pittsburgh has allowed three players to rack up more than 69.5 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Steelers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 12th-most yards in the NFL this season (273.8 per game).
Receiving TDs Betting Tips
- Beckham’s per-game receiving touchdown average — 0.6 — is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (0.5).
- In two of five games this season (40%), Beckham has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Beckham has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone over that number as he has grabbed 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- Just 40% of the time this year (two out of five games), Beckham has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Beckham has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (two of five chances).
- Seven players have recorded at least one receiving touchdown against Pittsburgh this season.
- This season, the Steelers have been the ninth-worst defense in the NFL in allowing passing TDs, giving up 2.0 per game.
Beckham vs the Steelers (Last 3 Games)
Odell Beckham Jr. vs the Steelers
More Recent NFL News