Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for the TE’s receiving prop bets.
Andrews’ Last Time Out
Mark Andrews’ Last Time Out
Mark Andrews Week 6 Prop Bets
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Andrews’ 44.4 receiving yards per game average is 14.1 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (58.5).
- Andrews has not totaled more than 58.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Andrews’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 61.9 per game. He averages 17.5 less per game than that average.
- Andrews has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Andrews has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (61.9 yards).
- Just five players have collected more than 58.5 receiving yards against Philadelphia this season.
- The Eagles defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 16th-most yards in the NFL this season (266.8 per game).
Receiving TDs Betting Tips
- Andrews has averaged 0.5 more receiving touchdowns per game (1.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- In three out of five games this season (60%), Andrews has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Andrews has pulled down 1.0 receiving touchdown per game, which is 0.5 more than his season average.
- In 60% of his games (three of five), Andrews has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Andrews has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in 60% of his games (three of five opportunities).
- Five players have recorded at least one receiving touchdown against Philadelphia this season.
- The Eagles have allowed opposing receivers to catch 2.0 touchdowns per game this season, the ninth-highest mark in the NFL.
More Recent NFL News