Back in Week 10, the Atlanta Falcons beat the rival New Orleans Saints 26-9. The Saints have won 2 straight since then. Will New Orleans continue to win games on Thursday? Can the Saints cover the spread against the Falcons on the road? Keep reading for NFL Thanksgiving odds, analysis and a free pick for Saints vs Falcons!
Saints vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread, Game Info & Betting Pick
- When: Thursday, Nov. 28 at 8:20 pm ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA
- TV: NBC
- Radio: Saints / Falcons
- Live Stream: NBC Sports Live
- ATS Odds: Saints -7
- Over/Under Total Odds: 49
Why the New Orleans Saints are a good bet -7?
New Orleans bounced out their loss versus the Falcons with a couple of impressive victories. They dominated Tampa Bay 34-17 in Week 11. In Week 12, they beat the Carolina Panthers 34-31. The Saints haven’t forgotten how Atlanta embarrassed them at home in Week 10. They will come out fired up to prove to the Falcons that they’re the better squad.
- Total Yards: 368.9
- Passing Yards: 260.5
- Rushing Yards: 108.5
- Points Scored: 24.7
- Total Yards: 321.3
- Passing Yards: 232.7
- Rushing Yards: 88.5
- Points Allowed: 20.9
Why the Atlanta Falcons are a good bet +7?
Atlanta took a backward step versus the Buccaneers. Before the loss to Tampa in Week 12, they had played great, though. After upsetting the Saints in the Superdome as a +10 dog, they dominated Carolina 29-3 in Week 11. Atlanta held Christian McCaffrey to 70 rushing yards. The Falcons should get back on track on defense this Thursday. They can upset the Saints on the moneyline. Taking the points makes sense.
- Total Yards: 371.4
- Passing Yards: 298.5
- Rushing Yards: 72.9
- Points Scored: 22
- Total Yards: 376.3
- Passing Yards: 266.4
- Rushing Yards: 109.9
- Points Allowed: 27
NFL Week 13 Betting Trends for Saints vs Falcons
- Saints are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game
- New Orleans is 24-8 ATS in their last 32 road games
- The total went UNDER in 7 of New Orleans’ last 10 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
- Falcons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS loss
- Atlanta is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games
Saints vs Falcons Final NFL Betting Analysis
Saints versus Falcons is one of the top rivalries in the NFL. Often, these two play until the final possession. Thursday should be no different.
Atlanta took a massive backward step against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 12. Why? Maybe, the Falcons knew they had to battle their biggest rivals on Thanksgiving Day. While Atlanta played with no energy this past Sunday, they will play with a lot of energy on Thursday.
New Orleans should pull out the win. It won’t be easy. Take the points on the Falcons to cover.
NFL Free Pick: Atlanta Falcons