Betting Stats for Nationals at Mets MLB Odds & TV Info
var tweet = document.getElementById("tweet");
var id = tweet.getAttribute("tweetID");
conversation : 'none', // or all
cards : 'visible', // or visible
linkColor : '#cc0000', // default is blue
theme : 'light' // or dark
- When: Saturday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Patrick Corbin (L)/Noah Syndergaard (R)
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- Radio: 104.5 The Team
- MLB Lines: Washington Nationals -105 (Total 7.5)
- Partly Cloudy: 26°C/79°F
- Humidity: 41%
- Precipitation: 8%
- Cloud Cover: 45%
- Wind: 14 mph NW
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Washington?
Washington barely lost to the Mets 6-7 last night and will look to bounce back tonight.
Washington Record: 61-54 (30-29 V)
|CORBIN is 2-5 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 4.71 and a WHIP of 1.274.|
|His team’s record is 5-7 (-4.2 units) in these starts.
The UNDER is 5-6. (-1.5 units)
- Runs: 4.99
- Hits: 8.70
- Walks: 3.51
- Strike Outs: 8.23
- Runs: 4.60
- Hits: 8.45
- Walks: 3.17
- Strike Outs: 9.37
Why Bet on NY Mets?
The Mets are still on fire. They finished a four-game sweep of the Marlins on Wednesday and won the series opener against Washington last night. They have won 14 of their last 15 games.
Mets Record: 60-56 (33-20 H)
NY METS is 9-5 against WASHINGTON this season
|SYNDERGAARD is 4-6 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 3.47 and a WHIP of 1.084.|
|His team’s record is 6-9 in these starts. The UNDER is 9-4. (+4.7 units)|
- Runs: 4.84
- Hits: 8.80
- Walks: 3.19
- Strike Outs: 8.78
- Runs: 4.72
- Hits: 8.78
- Walks: 3.26
- Strike Outs: 9.26
Nationals vs Mets MLB Betting Trends
- WASHINGTON is 61-54 (-9.2 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
- WASHINGTON is 36-44 (-23.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
- WASHINGTON is 87-84 (-18.5 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
- NY METS are 29-24 (+11.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
- NY METS are 395-401 (-111.1 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
- 9 of 13 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+4.6 Units)
Expert Final Score Prediction for Nationals vs Mets
Score: Washington Nationals 5 – New York Mets 4